Sunday, June 21, 2009
Just wondering....
Hey! It's Hannah!!! Yeah I know that I'm on her name and writing a random blog post but I already wrote her last two (yeah it was truly painful to write the thing about how David is better (which he isn't)). I'm getting kinda miffed because I feel like I'm the only one writing the posts now so I wonder how long it will take the real owner of this blog to realize that I'm writing this (she has been yelling at me when I hadn't posted in a week and she hadn't posted in 2 months).
So what's been up with me (Hannah) and my friend
We got out of school
We are gonna have fun over the summer
& We went to Girl's Camp....
Yep that's about it
♥Harry Potter♥ (a.k.a. Hannah P.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment