Wednesday, March 4, 2009
David??? David!!!!
So lately Hannah and I have been having "conversations" about who is beter David Arctuleta? or Puck (if you don't know who Puck is, he is a character in the Sisters Grimm series and comes from Shakespeare's Midsummer's Night Dream). Hannah is all for Puck and I am going for David (because he is better). I will set up a poll to see who is the all time favorite!!! Let the war begin Hannah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
War On!!! You're just jealous of Puck. Everyone knows it!
So you totally don't know me but this post made me chuckle a bit... when you said puck i instantly thought of puck on the real world... like ten years ago. I was like, "what? how in the world would anyone pick puck?"
Anywho... i blog stalk and yours is totally cute!
Post a Comment