Tuesday, November 11, 2008
THANKSIES
I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone in my life! I wanted to thank my mom for always being there, My dad for all the hard work and effort he puts in this family, My brother for always pursuing my dreams, my BF hannah p. for being there for me through thick and thin, Ashely for being the best half sis ive EVER had, My grandparents for loving and caring for me, My cousins for being there if i ever needed to talk to someome! And most importantly my father in heaven for creating me and making sure i choose the right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love you so much! Come talk to me if you ever need to.
Peace.
Thankyou and i love u 2 and u can come talk to me if u need anything too ok?
Post a Comment