Friday, November 28, 2008

heres a JOKE

A young man named John recieved a parrot as a gift. The parot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude,obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary. Finally, John was fed up and yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. Hohn, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the parrot and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly open the door to the freezer, the parrot calmly stepped out onto John's out streched arms and said, "I believe i have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm incearly remorseful for my inappropriote transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior." John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what made such a dramtic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

4 comments:

HannahEli said...

Dude that is SOOOOOOO funny!!!

I'll put a joke on my blog!

HannahEli said...

Eric wants me to ask, "Why does his name have to be John?"

Don't ask me why but that is what he said.

HannahEli said...

Write about it snowing. Your blog is getting so boring! There has to be something to write about!

The Starter House said...

yay! you've been posting more! fabulous! I've been uber busy...and now that we have internet again...i'll be posting more!post some pix!