Wednesday, July 16, 2008
my (interesting) summer
First of all i have been stuck with a pirate (my brother) who does'nt do anything.
My summer is as fun as watching paint dry on the walls.
The most worthwhile thing I've done this summer is shaving my legs.
I got to go to camp for 3 days, I was bear chow and to top it all off i got my under hung on the flag pole.
I drowned in the pool and almost got eaten by a shark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey cutie pants! here's some tips for your blog like you asked for.
first basic internet safety:
* Remember NEVER to give out personal information such as your name, home address, school name, or telephone number in a chat room or on bulletin boards. Also, never send a picture of yourself to someone you chat with on the computer without your parent's permission.
* Never write to someone who has made you feel uncomfortable or scared.
* Do not meet someone or have them visit you without the permission of your parents.
* Tell your parents right away if you read anything on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable.
* Remember that people online may not be who they say they are. Someone who says that "she" is a "12-year-old girl" could really be an older man.
I try to stay away from being too specific about where I am and who I'm with or what I do on a daily basis.
SECOND:
make your blog reflect your personality and style. or make your blog reflect the type of blog you want it to be. for example if it is a blog about writing find cool fonts or some typography art (art made from words) to display.
www.pyzam.com has great backgrounds for blogs (BE CAREFUL, though, come up with some specific backgrounds to search for because you can run into some inappropriate backgrounds)
THIRD: have fun with your blog!!!
nobody likes to read a blog full of complaining or bad attitudes.
Post a Comment